Working Out From Home:
A Weekly Health Challenge
While working from home, it can be difficult to make time for Fitness, Mindfulness and Social Connection. These three things can help you feel your best while you don't experience the environments and social interactions that typically make up your work day. So what can you do to make the most of being at home?
Join the Working Out From Home Challenge
- Save the Goal Tracker One-Sheet Challenge Tracker_fillable in an accessible location on your computer. You can print this to participate on paper, or complete the tracker electronically. This sheet covers a one-week period, but you can just create multiple sheets to keep going for as long as you like.
- Take a look at the Suggested Goals sheet. Suggested Goals Consider goals you would like to set for your week in the areas of Fitness, Mindfulness, and Social Connection.
- Keep track of your activities each day. At the end of the week, reflect on how you have done, what you have learned, and your overall experience.
- Send an update to the Wellington/Cooper Fitness Team to share your goals.
- Create new goals to continue challenging yourself and track your progress into the next week.
For additional information and tips to stay healthy while working at home, keep an eye out for emails and messages from your Wellington/Cooper Fitness Team.
TO SIGN UP OR FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Email the fitness office at email@example.com
You will need to download and install the Free Adobe Reader plugin to view and read these documents.