WELLINGTON OF FLOWER MOUND
RESIDENTIAL ASSOCIATION, INC.
ARCHITECTURAL CONTROL COMMITTEE
Bulletin #1 – Mailboxes
April 5, 1995
Revised October 29, 2008
This bulletin is applicable to all Wellington lots except Wichita Chase 1 and 2.
1. The same material (i.e. brick, stone, stucco) as that used in the home shall be used.
2. A concrete foundation shall be constructed for each mailbox.
1. All mailboxes must be built on a reinforced concrete slab. Two mailboxes may not share the same slab.
2. The slab shall be 21.5” wide x 25” deep x 4” thick.
3. The top of the concrete slab should be placed flush and level with the top of the curb. The edges (sides) of the slab should form 90 degree angles with the curb.
4. Slab placement on the lots should be a minimum of 18” from the side property line. This will ensure a minimum 36” separation between mailboxes.
5. Brass or Cast Stone house numbers may be placed on the front of the mailbox structure. No family names or any other decorations will be allowed on any portion of the exterior. The front door of the metal mailbox may be painted silver, black, or white.