You will be able to omega replica baddest black, amber and white which can be acclimated with about all occasions. Academic Cartier Ballon Bleu Replica are attainable in dior replica advanced variety. Yow will ascertain absolutely altered amount ranges for the replica watches academic Cartier Alike Watches according to the quality. Academic purses are bout for all the occasions. You should buy academic Cartier Reproduction Watches with affordable account now. Informal styles are for replica watches uk accidental wear. You can use it if you are traveling for shopping.
Wellington of Flower Mound - - Fencing FAQs
Public Homepage
Resident Login
Request a Login ID
ACC Guidelines
Contact Information
Amenities / MPR Calendar
Events Calendar
HOA Documents / Misc Info
Fitness Events
Tennis Programs
Garage Sales
Homes for Sale
Hot Links
New to the Neighborhood?
Photo Gallery
Request / Question
A service of

Fencing FAQs


What do I need to do if I am repairing, replacing or staining my fence?

You must submit an ACC application for approval prior to making changes to your fence. Please review ACC Bulletins #4 (wood fences) and #11 (tubular steel fences) for specific fencing requirements. All wood fence replacements are required to be stained an ACC approved translucent or semi-translucent stain color. The stain color options are posted on the HOA website. Remember to include on your ACC application as much detail on the fence location (plat map), height, style (side by side or board on board pickets for wood fences), materials (cedar or pressure treated pine for wood fences) and stain color (for wood fences).

Please note - the Wichita Chase subdivisions of the Wellington neighborhood are restricted to tubular steel fencing only. All other subdivisions may install a wood privacy fence or a tubular steel fence.

What is the difference between an ACC application and a permit?

An ACC application is required for any exterior modification on a lot in the Wellington neighborhood. The homeowner completes and submits the application to the association for review by the Architectural Control Committee. This application can be found on the HOA website.

The town requires a permit when replacing the posts, changing the height, or moving a fence from its current location. The permit is submitted to the town by the contractor installing the fence.

An ACC application and a permit are not the same document and approval of one does not satisfy the requirements of the other.

Who owns the fence and what if the neighbors do not want to pay their portion to repair/replace it?

The upkeep of common fences separating two private properties should be the responsibility of both property owners.

However in many cases, one of the property owners cannot or will not share in the financial or physical responsibility for the project. In cases such as this, it would become a civil matter between the respective property owners.

The HOA strongly encourages homeowners to discuss the replacement of any shared fences with neighbors to ensure of no objections. If you have a shared interior fence that needs repair, you may take photos of the fence condition and report it to the HOA code enforcement (email: [email protected]). Code enforcement may issue notifications to both property owners reminding them of their duty of maintenance. If you are unsure of property lines, reference your plat map.

Note - the Town does require a fence if there is a swimming pool, hot tub, or spa present.

HOA Documents/Misc Info in Adobe Acrobat PDF format require the free Adobe Reader to view. If you don't have Adobe Reader already, you can Download it here


Copyright 1998-2019 AtHomeNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
This site is provided by AtHomeNet